Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Too

Though the popular media and national focus has already shifted to turkeys and Plymouth Rock, I thought I would post a couple of pictures from Maya's classroom Halloween celebration an our actual night of trick or treating.

Words will be sparse here for the next few weeks, as I'm channeling my energy into a second round of National Novel Writing Month.

For school, Maya selected her cowboy costume plus her unicorn costume (she keeps forgetting to hold the unicorn's head up, so it sort of looks like she, um, conquered the unicorn!).

Elle just kept asking, "where's my candy in here," as we all got dressed to walk around the neighborhood.

Halloween night, Maya went with her doctor costume.


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Grandpa would like that candy!!

Followers

Search This Blog